Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

TWIS #3

    This week in science,my group and I worked on our plant investigations.We kept data all week long of how our plant was doing in terms of growth.We kept track of how much water we gave them each day and how that had helped them grow.We also made a data chart based on what students like best: breakfast lunch or dinner.After adding the results together,we made a chart that showed everybody's favorite meal as clearly as possible.

   This week I learned that for some reason,the plant we give the least amount of water to,keeps growing the most.This week,I also learned how to properly organize a graph with all of the needed information.I learned how to be specific and change the numbers into percents.I also learned that the most liked meal of the students in the class is dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment