Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

This Week In Science #7

This week in science,my group and I did the Zoology of the future project.In this project my group partners(Kaysha, Maria, and Matthew) and I did a power point on the aquatic biome.After choosing our biome,we each chose  a sea creature of our own to do and individual slide about.After choosing the animal, we had to write about how it would adapt to life 1000,000 years in the future, and also draw a picture of its new adaptions, in a completely different biome than where it started.After our power point was complete we added our voices to it.We each spoke about the slide we had created on the power point.


I learned alot this week in science.I learned a lot of new animal facts thanks to my power point and those of my other classmates.I also learned how to add voices on to power points.This week in science also helped me learn how to work better in a group by allowing me to listen to other peoples ideas and learn from what they had to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment