Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

TWIS 15

This week in science I participated in the marshmallow challenge. My team and I built the highest tower. I had a lot of fun working in a group. Seeing as how it was our 3rd time doing this project, my group and worked very well together. This time, unlike the first, we were familiar with one another which allowed us to communicate much better. This week I also recorded my Science and I video. In my Science and I video I am introducing myself to my future tenth grade teacher. The video will allow my next year teacher to get to know me before the school year even starts.

This week I learned that it is much easier for me to work in groups than it was before. Getting
to know my classmates has made them easier to work with. I now believe that working in groups is much easier rather than working alone. When your in a group you have different opinions and ideas to work with aside from your own. This week in science I learned that I have grown a lot from the beginning of the school year until now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment